We are currently looking highly-qualified au pair candidates.
To be pre-qualified, you must be FEMALE, between 21-27 YEARS OLD, SINGLE, HAS NO CHILD(REN), must be fluent in English, has a Bachelor degree (or at least 80 successful units credited). It would be an advantage if you have a BS Education or BS Nursing degree.
To verify your qualification, please send a scanned coloured copy of the following required documents:
• Valid passport with at least 2 years validity remaining
• Birth Certificate from NSO (not older than 3 months)
• CENOMAR (not older than 1 months)
• NBI clearance (not older than 1 month)
• College Diploma or Transcript of Record
• Resume in Word format. Include at least 2 professional and/or scholastic references and 1 from a family member/relative.
• Essay (Dear hostfamily letter)
Written as a letter to your prospective hostfamily that describes who you are, your interests, your family background, your way of life, what your current job is,
• Motivation letter
Describe your reason for being an au pair in at least 100 words. What being an au pair means to you including the reason you want to join the program, what your expectation are and what can you offer your hostfamily in exchange for sponsoring you to this program.
• 3 pictures of you with children and 1 recent passphoto
* EACH REQUIREMENT SHOULD NOT EXCEED MORE THAN MORE THAN 1MB WHEN SUBMITTED THROUGH EMAIL. IT MUST BE NAMED, for example PASSPORT, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, CENOMAR, etc...
EMAIL US ONLY IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL REQUIREMENT. INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE DELETED!
Please send copies of these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 20th of May 2019. Qualified applicants will be invited for a interview If you pass the interview you will be invited for a free orientation, which is compulsory.